GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FRAPA
FRAPA membership is proprietary (including freelance entrepreneurs without personnel) and gives you access to, and discounts on, all of FRAPA’s services and communication resources.
Membership entitles you the right to utilize FRAPA’s online and telephone helpdesk to which you can pose all your format-related questions.
Becoming a member of FRAPA
• Membership is available to all companies or freelancers within the international format industry.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
*. Your application must be accompanied by your registration number secured at your own national Chamber of Commerce/Company Register.
If your company has been convicted for an infringement in the past, you can only become a member after due evaluation by the FRAPA Board.
By becoming a member of FRAPA, you agree to adhere to the organization’s fundamental tenets as established in its statutes.
Your membership is for one year, from January 1st until December 31st. The membership is renewed automatically each year for an additional year.
Change of address or contact information
Change of address and changes in the contact information we have on file for you must be communicated to us as promptly as possible. FRAPA cannot be held responsible if these changes are conveyed too late.
Standard conditions re: payment of membership contribution
• Your annual contribution must be paid in advance. Any international banking costs are at the member’s expense.
- Should you apply for membership during the course of the year, you shall pay the contribution for the remaining months of that year, calculated on a pro rata basis. The year(s) after, you will be paying a contribution fee for the entire calendar year.
- You will receive an invoice annually. Payments are to be remitted within four weeks. You are also able to authorize us to secure payment through direct debit.
Amount of membership contribution
You/your company pays a contribution on the basis of its annual turnover. You are obligated to send us a copy of your annual financial report by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than May 1st of any given year to enable us to adjust the contribution if necessary. FRAPA retains the right to control this information and request it at its own initiative. Any possible costs this may entail will be at the member’s expense.
Adjustments to the cost of FRAPA membership or terms and conditions
FRAPA has the right to adjust the contribution scales and/or terms and conditions of FRAPA membership each year as of January 1st. Changes are published no later than November 1st on both the website and in the newsletter.
If you wish to terminate your membership, please inform us of such in writing and include your membership number. Please send it via registered mail to FRAPA at Gooimeer 4-15, 1411 DC Naarden, The Netherlands or via email to email@example.com, including your digital signature. We must be in receipt of your termination request prior to November 1st.
You will remain a member until the end of the current calendar year. The remainder of the membership fee paid for this calendar year will not be refunded. The advantages linked to the membership will expire on January 1st.
Overdue membership contribution payments
• FRAPA will send you notices for payment due.
• FRAPA has the right to charge the legal rate of interest in the case of overdue payment.
In addition we will charge you any collection costs incurred.
• Any and all advantages linked to the membership will expire until you have paid in full. In the meantime, we retain the right to temporarily refuse you all FRAPA services.
• If you are behind in your payments for a period exceeding three months, we have the right to terminate your membership.
• The remainder of the paid contribution for the current membership year will not be refunded.
• The outstanding amount owed to FRAPA remains payable.
Possible legal disputes and conflicts, including payments overdue, will be decided according to the laws of the country in which the association is registered.
Being a member of FRAPA entitles you to the right to vote. During the annual membership meeting, you are able to utilize this right.
Endorsement of statutes
In becoming a member of FRAPA, you agree to uphold the statutes of the association. These are specified on our site.
In the context of its services, FRAPA records your personal information when you sign up for FRAPA membership.
Mergers and takeovers
Should your company merge with another company, be acquired by another company or in otherwise undergo a change in structure or legal statutes, the FRAPA membership will be transferred to the new organizational/corporate form and the rights and obligations associated with the membership will remain.