The organization of EMC (Entertainment Master Class) has generously offered the following for FRAPA Members only:
Three Master Class Scholarships for Game Show Master Class in Tel Aviv, which will grant a 50% bursary on the regular participation fee of € 4.000,= hence reducing the participation fee to € 2.000,=
- Topic: “Game shows and Games”
- Date: December 2nd till December 8th
- Seminar Venue: Haya Aloof in Jaffa, Tel Aviv
- Hotel: Carlton, Tel Aviv
- Participation Fee: € 2.000,= for FRAPA Members instead of regular € 4.000,=
The Participation Fee will cover the full tuition for attending all 5 master class workshop days, all course materials, daytime refreshments, lunch and evening dinners as well as 6 nights’ hotel accommodation from the 2nd to the 8th of December at the Carlton Hotel in Tel Aviv. This only leaves your flight costs!
Avi Armoza (Armoza Formats), Revital Basel (Dori Media), David Briggs (Boxatricks), Tim Crescenti (Small World), Danny Fenton (Zig Zag Productions), Matt Graff (Zig Zag Productions), Colman Hutchinson (Boxatricks), Keri Lewis Brown (K7 Media), Udi Miron (Ananey Communications), Justin Scroggie (The Format Doctor), Amit Stretiner (July August Productions), Eli Uzan (The Box) and Lisa Uzrad (July August Productions).
- TV Trend Watch: What’s Hot in Game Shows?
- All Things Digital: What’s Hot in Game Play?
- Learning from Failure: My Known and Unknown Flops
- Format Surgery: How to Find Out What’s Wrong – and Get It Right
- Game Show Mechanics 101: Do the Maths
- Game Show Mechanics 101: How to Make Cleverly Simple Shows
- From Scratch to Screen: How To Develop Ideas
- Format Bibles Inside Out: How to Write the Bible
- Play Along With TV: How to Make TV Interactive
- Format Deals Inside Out: The Seller’s Guide to Dealmaking
- Format Deals Inside Out: The Buyer’s Guide to Dealmaking
- Local Roots, Global Reach: How to Make Your Show Travel
- The Inside Story: From Cash Mountain to Millionaire
- The Inside Story: The ‘AHA’ Experience
- The Inside Story: Rising Star
For more information and application:
Clara Brockmann, Admissions Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th November 2013
In order to enter this scholarship competition, FRAPA Members must submit their application for this Master Class Scholarship to the EMC, Clara Brockmann: email@example.com
Each Scholarship Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae (CV), summarising the candidate’s work experience in the English language;
- A duly completed application form;
- Your 5 liner motivation why you deserve this unique offer.
The application deadline is Monday, 18th November 2013.