MIPCANCUN and its Co-Production and development Forum created in 2017 – an event organized by Reed Midem – is a concept of high-level meetings and networking with Latin American executives. It will take place from 19th to 22nd November 2019 in CANCUN – Mexico.
This 3-day program offers a unique opportunity to conduct pre-scheduled and personalized 1-to-1 and roundtable meetings with a wide range of executives (heads of development, producers, investors, etc) and is tailored to build relationships with the creative community, find potential partners and introduce participants to decision makers. Attached is the list of production companies registered as of today.
The Latin American market is big and full of opportunities for European producers as far as the format content is concerned.
A great opportunity for European producers and broadcasters to discover the most talented and innovated ideas from LatAm!
The co-production package is as followed:
CO-PRODUCTION Package includes:
- Agenda with pre-scheduled meetings
- Meetups: breakfasts and lunches to increase your connections
- Access to conferences and screenings
- Access to networking App and events
- Registration for 1 delegate with 3 nights hotel (November 19- 21, 2019), single occupancy, all meals included: Moon Palace, Cancun
Reg Price : 2150 USD
Special price for the FRAPA members : 1890 USD
Please get in touch with Leticia GODINHO to register : [email protected] and let her know that you received this special offer from FRAPA.